- Class 2; maximum speed of 4mph; range of 23 miles
- 8cm ground clearance; large pneumatic tyres
- Weighs 83kg; maximum occupant weight of 133kg
- Fully adjustable seat and tiller
- Removable front basket
Call our sales team on 01903 232326
|Pay in 3 interest-free Instalments (£1k Max)|
|Pay in 3 Interest-free Instalments (£2k Max)|
|Call for the Motability scheme|
|Read more about our Price Match|
The Leo is an impressive offering from Invacare, designed to be used on pavements but still delivering a great 23 mile range. The Leo goes further than others in its class and it provides excellent stability and safety in the process. This scooter balances performance with style too – it’s available in red, blue or silver, and has non-marking black tyres for a sleek and sophisticated look.
Larger than a boot scooter, the Leo has large pneumatic tyres that make even the most uneven of pavements a smooth ride. It has high-capacity 35ah batteries that allow it to keep going for up to 23 miles without needing to recharge. There’s also plenty of storage, with a lockable front storage box and an extra basket in the back. This makes it the ideal scooter for heading to the shops or carrying out errands around town, allowing you to regain your independence.
The Leo boasts seat suspension and an adjustable seat and tiller, so you can find the perfect position for the utmost comfort, making it suitable for drivers of all sizes. There’s also the option of installing a front windscreen so you’ll have protection from harsh winds when you’re out and about. There’s also integral splash protection to keep the internal mechanics of the scooter protected from water, so even in bad weather, the Leo can keep on performing at its best.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
- Impressive range for a pavement scooter
- LED lights all-round for visibility
- Integral splash protection for reliable performance
- Maximum weight – 136kg/21st
- Maximum speed – 6kmh/4mph
- 15-mile range with a standard battery
- Length – 121cm
- Width – 58cm
- Height with seat and tiller folder – 81cm
- Height with seat removed – 57cm>
- Maximum gradient – 10%
- Turning radius – 129cm
- Standard battery – 2x 12v 35ah
- Vehicle class 2
- Total weight – 83kg/182lbs