- Class 3; maximum speed of 8mph; range of 26 miles
- 8cm ground clearance; large pneumatic tyres
- Weighs 110kg with a maximum occupant weight of 136kg
- Fully adjustable seat and tiller; front and rear suspension
- Front lockable storage box and rear basket
Call our sales team on 01903 232326
|Pay in 3 interest-free Instalments (£1k Max)|
|Pay in 3 Interest-free Instalments (£2k Max)|
|Call for the Motability scheme|
|Read more about our Price Match|
The Orion scooter has been designed with reliability in mind. Functional and durable, it combines ergonomics with modern style for the best of both worlds. It delivers a comfortable and relaxing drive, with a speed of 8mph and a range of 26 miles which puts it ahead of its competitors. The Orion has a compact design, but it can still cope with those longer journeys.
The Orion comes with a number of safety features, from a speed reduction turning system that prevents you from taking corners too quickly, to a brake light that warns those behind you that you’re coming to a stop. This means that wherever you’re travelling to, you can be sure that you’ll be safe for complete peace of mind. There’s also on-board storage, with a rear basket and a lockable box in the front, so you can keep your belongings close but secure.
This scooter has pneumatic tyres with an impressive turning radius of 225cm, so you will have no problem moving around. The ergonomic design makes this incredibly comfortable to sit on and maneuver, with a fully-adjustable Captain’s seat and moveable armrests. It also boasts an all-round suspension system that ensures every ride is a smooth one, even on rougher terrain.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
- Ergonomic steering with hand brake and brake light
- Speed reduction turning system
- Fully-adjustable Captain’s seat
- Maximum weight – 136kg/21st
- Maximum speed – 12kmh/8mph
- 26-mile range with a standard battery
- Length – 129cm
- Width – 66cm
- Height with seat and tiller folder – 86cm
- Height with seat removed – 68cm
- Maximum gradient – 12%
- Turning radius – 225cm
- Standard battery – 2x 12v 50ah
- Motor – 24v 1500watt
- Vehicle class 3
- Total weight – 110kg/252lb