- Class 3; maximum speed of 8mph; range of 25 miles
- 5cm ground clearance; large pneumatic tyres
- Weighs 102kg; maximum occupant weight of 158kg
- Fully adjustable seat and tiller; all-round suspension
- Front storage box
The Kymco Midi XLS scooter is the nimbler brother of the Maxi XLS mobility scooter, with all the benefits of the Maxi but with a slimmer design. It has a fantastic turning circle and with its sleek dimensions, it’s the perfect scooter for getting around towns, shops and tighter spaces, making it a great choice for those living in towns and cities.
The Midi XLS has been designed for people who don’t want or need the heavy-duty features of the MAXI XLS but still want to benefit from the power and luxury aspects. It has a fully adjustable Captain’s seat as well as all-round suspension, so you can guarantee a comfortable ride every time. The compact chassis makes it easier to handle on paths and pavements, or areas where your space is more restricted. There’s also a delta tiller and dual rear view mirrors.
The conveniently-placed basket on the front of the scooter makes for convenient storage of your belongings, but there’s also the option to add a rear basket too if you find you need more space. Despite its size, the Midi XLS is still incredibly robust and can carry weights of up to 25 stone as well as travelling for up to 25 miles on a single battery charge. So, if you’re looking for a scooter that is compact yet powerful, this is the ideal choice.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
- Full front and rear suspension, with comfortable Captain’s seat
- LED lights on front and rear
- Superior turning radius with slimmer dimensions
- Maximum weight – 160kg/25st
- Maximum speed – 12kmh/8mph
- 25-mile range with a standard battery
- Length – 125cm
- Width – 78cm
- Height with seat and tiller folder – 88cm
- Height with seat removed – 65cm
- Maximum gradient – 10%
- Turning radius – 156cm
- Standard battery – 2x 12v 50ah
- Vehicle class 3
- Total weight – 102kg/225lb