- Class 2; maximum speed of 4mph; range of 15 miles
- 6cm ground clearance; puncture-proof tyres
- Weighs 55kg; maximum occupant weight of 127kg
- Swivel seat and delta tiller
- Removable front basket
Fitted with all of the reliable features you’d expect from a Kymco mobility scooter, the Mini LS ForU is a compact and transportable design that allows you to enjoy your independence at a more affordable price. The Mini LS reaches top speeds of 4mph and can continue on a single charge for up to 15 miles. It’s the ideal scooter for trips to the local shops, running errands, or visiting friends for longer days out.
The Mini LS ForU has been designed for comfort, and you can see that in the various features that this model has. From the delta tiller that makes it easy to operate, even for those with limited dexterity, to the padded seat that makes longer journeys just as comfortable as shorter ones. The scooter has 9-inch puncture-proof tyres that ensure you can go over rough terrain without experiencing a bumpy ride, while the front and rear LED lights to keep you visible whatever the time of day.
This affordable scooter comes in a range of colours, so you can find the perfect style to match your preferences, as well as a large front basket for storing your belongings when you’re out and about. This model comes apart easily so you can transport it with ease. It’s light but can still accommodate users of up to 20 stone, making it an adaptable design that will suit a variety of people.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
- Padded seat and large tyres for a comfortable ride
- Compact and portable for easy transportation
- Delta tiller for easy manoeuvrability
- Maximum weight – 127kg/20st
- Maximum speed – 6kmh/4mph
- 15-mile range with a standard battery
- Length – 107cm
- Width – 50cm
- Maximum gradient – 8 degrees
- Standard battery – 2x 12v 22ah
- Vehicle class 2
- Total weight – 55kg/123lbs