- Class 2; maximum speed of 4mph; range of 12 miles
- 3cm ground clearance; solid tyres
- Weighs 44kg; maximum occupant weight of 147kg
- Adjustable seat and delta tiller; suspension seat post
- Tiller-mounted basket
If you’re looking for a high-performance scooter, look no further than the GoGo Elite Traveller Sport. This model is an upgraded version of the standard GoGo Elite Traveller mobility scooter and has a large weight capacity of 23 stone and a larger deck space that offers an additional 2” of space, so it’s great for larger users that need extra leg room. The seat-post suspension and larger wheels ensure you’re comfortable at all times.
The adjustable wraparound delta tiller boasts a charging port so you can charge devices while you’re on the go for added convenience. There are other features on the GoGo Elite Traveller Sport that deliver convenience too, such as front and rear LED lighting to ensure you’re safe at all times, large 18ah batteries that provide a long range of over 12 miles, and a tiller-mounted basket so you can store your essentials while you’re on the go.
For those seeking a powerful yet transportable boot scooter, the Elite Traveller Sport is a great choice. This model has been designed with comfort and convenience in mind, from the charging port and seat suspension to the larger deck space and ease of disassembly that makes it easy to take apart and transport.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
- Convenient features including a charger port
- Front and rear LED lighting
- 9” solid tyres for a smooth ride
- Maximum weight – 147kg/23st
- Maximum speed – 6kmh/4mph
- 12-mile range with a standard battery
- Length – 109cm
- Width – 54cm
- Turning radius – 128cm
- Standard battery – 2x 12v 18ah
- Vehicle class 2
- Total weight – 44kg/100lb