- Class 2; maximum speed of 4mph; a range of 19 miles
- 9cm ground clearance; pneumatic tires
- Weighs 79kg; maximum occupant weight of 150kg
- Fully adjustable seat and tiller
- Removable large front basket
Trustworthy and completely reliable, the Sapphire 2 is a robust pavement scooter that delivers easy disassembly for transportation as a boot scooter. It’s a larger and sturdier model than other boot scooters, with large wheels that provide a comfortable ride and great stability, so you can benefit from added comfort and extra legroom. The batteries in the Sapphire 2 provide a range of up to 19 miles, so it’s great for running errands or taking longer trips to see friends or family.
This mobility scooter has a great design, with large wheels and a comfortable padded seat that make journeys on the Sapphire 2 the smoothest possible. The enhanced legroom makes it a great option for taller users too, so they can sit comfortably. This scooter has an adjustable seat and tiller, plus a large weight capacity of 23 stone which is higher than that found on smaller scooters.
The Sapphire 2 has LED lights on the front and rear of the scooter that ensures you’re visible at all times, as well as ergonomic delta handlebars. This model is ideal for those who want a reliable scooter that can be used daily on pavements and in towns and cities, but that can also be transported with ease for trips further afield. It’s an incredibly comfortable scooter that has a longer frame and large wheels for stability and a smooth ride.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
- Fully padded seat for extra comfort
- Thumb and finger controls
- LED front and rear lights
- Maximum weight – 150kg/23st
- Maximum speed – 6kmh/4mph
- 19-mile range with a standard battery
- Length – 121cm
- Width – 59cm
- Turning Radius – 140cm
- Standard battery – 2x 12v 35ah
- Vehicle class 2
- Total weight – 79kg/174lb