TGA Breeze S3
· Class 3 with a maximum speed of 8mph and a range of 20 miles
· 14cm ground clearance; large pneumatic tyres
· Weighs 142kg with a maximum occupant weight of 200kg
· Fully adjustable seat and tiller, with motorcycle-style suspension
· Rear lockable storage box
Call our sales team on 01273 658001
|Pay in 3 interest-free Instalments (£1k Max)|
|Pay in 3 Interest-free Instalments (£2k Max)|
|Call for the Motability scheme|
|Read more about our Price Match|
Setting the standard in terms of comfort, style and performance, the Breeze S3 boasts a fully-active suspension, an adjustable seat and tiller, and large pneumatic tyres for maximum ground clearance. The S3 also has a powerful motor so it can tackle rough terrain, making a great choice wherever you live.
One of the key benefits of the S3 is that it can be configured to your specific needs. Whether it’s switching the controls to the left-hand side of the handlebars or installing a foot pedal for easier control of the throttle, you can add the features that are most important to you. The sturdy tubular framework fits securely to an optional all-weather canopy too, making it practical year-round, come rain or shine.
The Breeze S3 has three wheels, giving you added maneuverability and extra legroom. The fully-adjustable seat and tiller allow you to find the ideal seating position, as well as making getting on and off the scooter easier. The S3 has a great range of up to 20 miles, but you can upgrade the battery if you want a greater range of up to 30 miles.
The Breeze S3 provides peace of mind in terms of safety too – it has a rear lockable storage box, as well as energy-absorbing bumpers for added protection. Effortlessly stylish yet practical, the Breeze S3 will continue to provide a comfortable ride, year after year.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
· Industry-leading levels of comfort
· LED lights which dim at standstill
· Energy-absorbing bumper for increased safety
· Maximum weight – 200kg/31st
· Maximum speed – 12kmh/8mph
· 20-mile range with a standard battery
· Length – 154cm
· Width – 68cm
· Height with seat and tiller folder – 100cm
· Height with seat removed – 80cm
· Maximum gradient – 21%
· Turning radius – 94cm
· Standard battery – 2x 12v 45ah
· Heavy-duty battery – 2x 12v 75ah
· Motor – 24v 1400watt
· Vehicle class 3
· Total weight – 142kg/312lb