TGA Breeze S4
- Class 3, 8mph Scooter with 30 miles range
- 16cm ground clearance, pneumatic tyres with alloys wheels
- Weighs 148kg with a maximum occupant weight of 200kg
- Fully adjustable tilter, motorcycle-style suspension
- Ample storage including a lockable rear box
Call our sales team on 01903 232326
|Pay in 3 interest-free Instalments (£1k Max)|
|Pay in 3 Interest-free Instalments (£2k Max)|
|Call for the Motability scheme|
|Read more about our Price Match|
The Breeze S4 is the ultimate in comfort and performance, delivering the perfect ride. At the heart of the S4 is the adjustable suspension, which ensures complete stability for users up to 200kg (31 stone). A powerful motor and large pneumatic tyres provide maximum ground clearance, meaning that you can negotiate curbs much more easily.
If you’re in need of a scooter that can tackle a variety of terrain, the Breeze S4 is the perfect solution. It has four alloy wheels that give you plenty of road presence, as well as a fully supportive, rotating seat so you can get on and off with ease. All of the controls for the scooter’s functions are on the right-hand side of the handlebars for easy reach, but they can also be switched for left-hand drive for added convenience.
This scooter is available with a variety of additional options, from foot pedal operations to a solid canopy and charger upgrades. This means you can easily configure the S4 to make it the perfect scooter for your specific needs. And with auto-dimming LED lights, it’s efficient too. The lockable storage at the back of the scooter provides a secure place to store your shopping, phone or valuables while you’re on the go.
Few scooters on the market can rival the Breeze S4 for its adaptability and innovative features. Whether you’re walking the dog, carrying out errands or journeying into town, the S4 will take you there comfortably and safely.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
- Industry-leading comfort and manoeuvrability
- LED lights which dim at standstill
- Energy-absorbing bumper for added safety
- Maximum weight – 200kg/31st
- Maximum speed – 12kmh/8mph
- 30kmh range with a standard battery
- Length – 163cm
- Width – 68cm
- Height with seat and tiller folder – 100cm
- Height with seat removed – 80cm
- Maximum gradient – 21%
- Turning radium – 174cm
- Standard battery – 2x 12v 45ah
- Heavy-duty battery – 2x 12c 75ah
- Motor – 24v 1400watt
- Vehicle class 3
- Total weight – 148kg/325lb