- Class 3 with a maximum speed of 8mph and a range of 20 miles
- 12cm ground clearance; large pneumatic tyres with alloy wheels
- Weighs 119kg with a maximum occupant weight of 200kg
- Fully adjustable seat and tiller, and comfortable suspension
- Large rear basket for storage
Call our sales team on 01273 658001
|Pay in 3 interest-free Instalments (£1k Max)|
|Pay in 3 Interest-free Instalments (£2k Max)|
|Call for the Motability scheme|
|Read more about our Price Match|
There are few scooters on the market with the Supersport’s distinctive style – it was one of the first modern mobility scooters to launch and it’s continued to evolve into the unique and reliable model we know and love today. Inspired by motorcycle designs, the Supersport strikes the ideal balance between style and substance.
With its three-wheel platform and large pneumatic tyres, you’ll enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride with ample stability. Whatever the conditions or terrain, the Supersport copes brilliantly. It has an intuitive operating lever that provides excellent fingertip control so you can move forwards or reverse with ease. It also automatically slows to a controlled stop when you release the lever, making parking a breeze.
The Supersport has an upholstered adjustable seat that makes longer journeys really comfortable. Accessing the seat is simple too, with movable armrests and a rotating seat so you can get on and off easily. You can also adjust the handlebars for the perfect height and angle to suit you.
One of the main benefits of this model is that it provides peace of mind in terms of safety and stability. The rear anti-tip wheels ensure you’re supported when your seated, and the hazard warning lights and audible horn make sure you’re visible to those around you. Whether you want to travel to town, go shopping or head to the beach, the Supersport can tackle anything you throw at it, making it the perfect addition to any lifestyle.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
- Distinctive look that makes the Supersport stand out
- Excellent stability with a three-wheel platform
- Maximum weight – 200kg/31st
- Maximum speed – 12kmh/8mph
- 20-mile range with a standard battery
- Length – 162cm
- Width – 74cm
- Height with seat and tiller folder – 90cm
- Height with seat removed – 73cm
- Maximum gradient – 21%
- Turning radius – 91cm
- Standard battery – 2x 12v 45ah
- Heavy-duty battery – 2 x 12v 75ah
- Motor – 24v 1300watt
- Vehicle class 3
- Total weight – 119kg/262lb>