- Class 3; maximum speed of 8mph; range of 20 miles
- 8cm ground clearance; pneumatic tyres
- Weighs 135kg; maximum occupant weight of 158kg
- Fully adjustable seat and tiller; full suspension
The TGA Vita 4 is an advanced, sleek and stylish scooter and one of the most impressive on the market. It boasts full suspension with double wishbone suspension at the front and a mono-shock absorber at the rear for a smoother ride than other scooters in its category. The TGA Vita 4 also has a robust rear wheel system which has a powerful motor for a really comfortable journey every time, regardless of the terrain you’re travelling on.
This is one of the best all-terrain scooters you can buy. It has a fully-illuminated LED system so you can clearly see real time data, including speed, time and temperature. It also has a useful trip computer that has been built in, so you can see how far you’ve travelled and how much battery you have left. It comes in a range of colours to choose from as well as benefiting from a storage basket so you can take your belongings with you when you travel.
The tiller and the seat are adjustable for the most comfortable ride, and the maximum user capacity of 25 stone makes it suitable for most users. This model has great stability thanks to its four-wheel design, as well as a sleek look due to the aerodynamic styling. If you want to make a great impression with your scooter, the TGA Vita 4 is the perfect choice for you.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
- Aerodynamic style for streamlined speed
- Fully-illuminated LED display
- Front double-wishbone suspension
- Maximum weight – 158kg/25st
- Maximum speed – 12kmh/8mph
- 20-mile range with a standard battery
- Length – 150cm
- Width – 70cm
- Turning Radius – 180cm
- Maximum gradient – 8 degrees
- Vehicle class 3
- Total weight – 135kg/297lb