- Class 3, maximum speed of 6mph; range of 15 miles
- 9cm ground clearance; pneumatic tyres
- Weighs 83kg; maximum occupant weight of 133kg
- Adjustable seat and tiller; all-round suspension
For those that need to travel quickly and efficiently with minimal fuss, the TGA Vita Lite is the mobility scooter for you. The 4-wheel scooter has a top speed of 6mph and covers a range of 15 miles, with 5-spoke alloy wheels to handle any type of terrain and ground.
Ideal for those who like to travel longer distances, the Vita Lite’s all-round suspension ensures a smooth ride is guaranteed, along with its innovative rear mono-shock absorber to make every journey comfortable, whether you’re visiting friends or out for a day exploring. If that’s not enough, the scooter also contains double wishbones at the front, as well as front and rear bumpers for added protection, as well as long-life LED lights and indicators to ensure you are highly visible even in low lighting.
Comfort is certainly at the heart of the TGA Vita Lite design, with a fully adjustable padded seat that rotates to make sure you can get on and off the scooter with greater ease – an ideal feature for those who struggle with back pain. The delta handlebars also help to make all riders comfortable and confident, with fingertip controls on a clear digital display control panel that is simple to use. The scooter’s tiller is also adjustable, so you can be sure to find the perfect driving position that’s personal to you. The TGA Vita Lite’s striking appearance is certainly one of its charms, with stunning metallic red paintwork sure to make a statement. The overall design of the scooter is trendy and modern, with a sleek and classy look that never goes out of style.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
- All-round suspension system with rear mono-shock absorber
- Easy to use fingertip controls
- Fully adjustable and rotating seat
- Maximum weight – 133kg/21st
- Maximum speed – 10kmh/6mph
- 15-mile range with a standard battery
- Length – 119cm
- Width – 62cm
- Maximum gradient – 10 degrees
- Standard battery – 2 x 12v 36ah
- Turning radius – 102cm
- Vehicle class 3
- Total weight – 83kg/183lb