- Class 2; maximum speed of 4mph; range of 18 miles
- 10cm ground clearance; solid tyres
- Weighs 70kg; maximum occupant weight of 150kg
- Adjustable seat and delta tiller; All round suspension
- Tiller-mounted basket
The TGA Zest Plus has a modular design that makes it a great option if you need a scooter that can be dismantled easily, whether it’s for storage or for transporting elsewhere. The Zest Plus delivers a high level of performance and excellent stability, with an impressive level of ground clearance for traversing kerbs and bumps. This model has an ergonomic design with lightweight thumb controls and delta handlebars that make it a practical scooter that’s easy to use.
Comfort is a priority with TGA scooters, and the Zest Plus is no exception – it has an adjustable padded seat and all-round suspension to ensure you’re comfortable when you’re on the road. It boasts larger wheels and a wider frame than the standard Zest scooter, as well as being lightweight despite the larger battery. The four-wheel design makes it incredibly stable and with a maximum carry capacity of 23 stone, it’s suitable for most users.
The great benefit of choosing the TGA Zest Plus is that it has been designed to be taken apart easily, with lightweight pieces that can be dismantled and put back together again quickly and easily. There are no difficult connections to worry about, so you can store the scooter away or be back on the go in next to no time. Even the battery splits into two pieces for quick removal and easy charging.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
· Lightweight thumb controls
· Modular design for easy storage
· Ergonomic design with delta handlebars
· Maximum weight – 150kg/23st
· Maximum speed – 6kmh/4mph
· 18-mile range with a standard battery
· Length – 112cm
· Width – 57cm
· Maximum gradient – 7 degrees
· Standard battery – 2 x 12v 33ah
· Turning radius – 139cm
· Vehicle class 2
· Total weight – 70kg/154lb