- Class 3 with a maximum speed of 8mph and a range of 35 miles
- 16cm ground clearance; low-profile pneumatic tyres
- Weighs 138kg with a maximum occupant weight of 200kg
- Fully adjustable seat and tiller, and all-round suspension
- On-board storage
With its sporty low profile and motorcycle-inspired features, the Maxer mobility scooter is a stylish choice with a distinctive look that allows you to see and be seen. It has intuitive features that make it easy to use, from the delta handlebars to the LCD backlit display and LED lighting. It even has a 12v power socket so you can charge your mobile on the go.
The Maxer has breathable, contoured seating so you’ll benefit from high-quality comfort even on the longest journeys. The oil-dampened suspension system ensures that even the roughest terrain is still a smooth ride, while the onboard storage makes for convenient and safe storage of your belongings.
This stylish scooter has pneumatic tires which add to the performance and appearance of the Maxer. It also has an incredible ground clearance of 16cm thanks to the large tyres.
Don’t forget to take a look at our other products – Keep Moving Care offers a wide range of mobility scooters to suit different needs and budgets. If you need advice or have any questions, feel free to contact us via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, you can refer to one of our detailed guides for more information.
- Sporty design with low-profile pneumatic tyres
- Automotive-style dashboard with waterproof LCD display
- Maximum weight – 200kg/31st
- Maximum speed – 12kmh/8mph
- 35-mile range
- Length – 149cm
- Width – 61cm
- Height – 110cm
- Maximum gradient – 12%
- Turning radius – 212cm
- Standard battery – 2 x 12v 80A
- Vehicle class 3
- Total weight – 138kg/304lb