· Class 3 with a maximum speed of 8mph and a range of 35 miles
· 10cm ground clearance; pneumatic tyres
· Weighs 138kg with a maximum occupant weight of 200kg
· Adjustable seat and tiller; all-round suspension
· Rear storage box
The Kymco Maxi XLS is the newer version of the popular Maxi XL mobility scooter, boasting the same high performance and great features. There are the large 12-inch wheels that deliver a smooth ride on rough terrain, as well as the fully-adjustable suspension that makes this scooter a joy to ride. With 10cm of ground clearance, you won’t have to worry about kerbs either.
The Maxi XLS has LED lights in the front and the rear which are low consumption, so you don’t have to worry about the batteries being drained. The delta controls at the tiller head have comfortable grip and are perfect for those who suffer with issues of arthritis, as the delta tiller is far more comfortable to use than a standard handlebar.
This scooter has the capacity to support users of up to 31 stone in weight and has an impressive range of up to 35 miles on a single charge, making it a powerful scooter. It’s truly one of the best mobility scooters on the market and offers the reliability you’d expect from the Kymco range. It’s available in a choice of colours, so you don’t have to compromise on style or aesthetics in favour of great features either. Even by class 3 scooter standards, the Maxi XLS is a formidable model that offers virtually everything you could want from a mobility scooter.
Keep Moving Care offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets. If you need advice or have any questions, feel free to contact us via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, we have a selection of detailed guides with more information for you to browse.
· 12-inch large pneumatic tyres
· Lights at front and rear
· Adjustable Captain’s style seat
· Maximum weight – 200kg/31st
· Maximum speed – 12kmh/8mph
· 35-mile range with a standard battery
· Length – 145cm
· Width – 66cm
· Maximum gradient – 12 degrees
· Turning radius – 165cm
· Standard battery – 2x 12v 75ah
· Vehicle class 3
· Total weight – 138kg/304lb