TGA Breeze Midi 4
- Class 3 with a maximum speed of 8mph and a range of 20 miles
- 12cm ground clearance; large pneumatic tyres with aluminium wheels
- Weighs 120kg with a maximum occupant weight of 150kg
- Fully adjustable and rotating seat with adjustable tiller, and all-round suspension
- Integrated front basket with rear seat pouch
Call our sales team on 01273 658001
|Pay in 3 interest-free Instalments (£1k Max)|
|Pay in 3 Interest-free Instalments (£2k Max)|
|Call for the Motability scheme|
|Read more about our Price Match|
The Breeze Midi offers everything you’ll need in a scooter in a compact package. It may be one of the more manoeuvrable models in the Breeze range, but it still packs a punch in terms of performance, engineering and reliability.
This model has a great range of features and equipment for you to benefit from, including all-round suspension, a fully-adjustable seat that can be rotated and an adjustable tiller that makes finding the perfect positioning quick and easy for excellent levels of comfort.
The Breeze Midi 4 has delta handlebars with speed controls on both sides so you can adjust your speed with ease. Everything else is at a push of a button too, from the high-low switch that makes it easy to move from 4mph on the pavement to 8mph on the road, to the illuminated battery indicator for seeing remaining charge.
If you’re planning on riding on varied terrain, the large pneumatic tyres and alloy wheels provide a smooth ride. The Midi 4 also boasts front and rear lights and indicators, twin rear-view mirrors, hazard warning lights and an emergency disk brake for additional safety. For those seeking a compact scooter that doesn’t compromise on quality and features, the Breeze Midi 4 is a great option that comes in metallic red or silver for a striking and stylish look.
We offer a great selection of mobility scooters to suit different requirements and budgets new and used. If you need advice on the right scooter for you or have any questions, feel free to contact Keep Moving Care via phone or email and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, browse our selection of detailed guides for more information.
- Compact scooter with the features of other Breeze models
- Audible reverse warning sounds and emergency disk brake for safety
- Maximum weight – 150kg/23.5st
- Maximum speed – 12kmh/8mph
- 20-mile range with a standard battery
- Length – 131cm
- Width – 67cm
- Height with seat and tiller folder – 84cm
- Height with seat removed – 64cm
- Maximum gradient – 17%
- Turning radius – 147cm
- Standard battery – 2x 12v 50ah
- Motor – 24v 950watt
- Vehicle class 3
- Total weight – 120kg/264lb